Center of Digital Excellence (CODE) Pvt. Ltd. is an organization dedicated to inspiring innovations which develops very “spark of Idea” into Automation with its three tools such as Robotics, Artificial Intelligence to head it towards Thinking Machines and then framing an inter-networking of physical devices using Internet of Things to collect and transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
Around the world, automation is transforming work, business, and the economy. Impact of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things is converting an innovative idea into the reality solution for the benefits to industry & society.
Between an “Amazing” world of AUTOMATION and “Awful” world of ROBUST LABOUR, CODE is making the world breathtakingly beautiful and efficient.
Automated Home Systems make your home smarter and your life simpler and more fun! Automated home systems can mean a simple adjustment to your home’s lighting or the implementation of a whole-house automated system. Understanding how it all works can be challenging but we made it possible.
The CODE History
In November 2016, three people started CODE private limited with a vision to make the best automation company.
Inaaya, A female robot
Inaaya has many features and benefits in many use cases in India. It can remind us regarding our various appointments and set alarms and reminders for us. It will provide information asked for, through the Internet and the use of websites with due permission for usage. It can update the listener with current affairs and news details.
Inaaya will only recognize authorized users and will work according to the commands given by such person. A security feature disallows outsider entry and will inform the owner of any mishap like a fire or a burglary.
Inaya is a great educator. It can recognize voices, chat with the person interacting and answer questions. It informs you the present and future weather conditions, worldwide. It gives any information asked for via Google and Wikipedia.
You get a great assistant in Inaaya at your home. It will set alarms and reminders for you. You can control all your devices using voice commands. Inaaya by CODE can take motion commands and perform the related activity, accordingly.
The Robot can move its neck from side to side.It can make hand movements when commanded. Inaaya makes forward, backward and side ways movement on command. Inaaya has been developed to take work commands and perform ordered activities.It can turn on or off selected devices like a light, a fan and other home devices or appliances.
Inaaya inaugurated an international event organized by Indian electronics and semi-conductor association in hotel LE MEREDDIAN she also delivered inaugural speech and performed hand – shaking with president of IESA .
Captain Abhimanyu minister of finance Haryana Government interacted with Inaaya and complete product development team Inaaya in reward described herself and impressed Captain Abhimanyu with her features and conversation capabilities.
Dr Rajiv, Director S.D Vidya
Inaaya interacted with Mr. Vipul Goel minister of industries and commerce in an event organized by NASSCOM in association with ministry of electronics technology and ERNET.
Department of Industrial policy and promotion considered Inaaya as one of the most innovated product developed under “MAKE IN INDIA” Innociative.
Profile: Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- More than 80%+ of the time spent on coding and/or hands-on technical implementation of re-usable frameworks to drive adoption of Machine Learning in Robotics.
- Combine Data Science and Engineering skills to solve very interesting problems that directly and greatly impact millions of individuals worldwide
- Not only creating ML model prototypes, but also putting them into production in scale
- Challenge the way we do business through application of technology and machine learning solutions to integrate insights in the operational workflow
- Be part of a dynamic team and play a visible role in implementing cutting-edge technology and machine learning solutions with other industry-leading partners
- Works with large, complex data sets to build products and tools that enhance colleague and customer experiences
- Implement highly scalable platform components and tools leveraging machine learning and deep learning models to solve real-world problems in areas such as Computer Vision, Speech Recognition, Natural Language Processing, Best Next Action, and Time Series predictions
- You will be part of a Data Science / Machine Learning team to design, code, train, test, deploy and iterate on large scale machine learning systems
- You will work with Engineering, Analytics, and Data Science experts to strive for greater functionality in technology ecosystem
- Graduate/Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, EE, EEE, Statistics, Math, Industrial Engineering, Operational Research, Physics, or related fields.
- Strong analytical skills and programming skills, in production environment.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- SQL/ NoSQL
- Cloud Computing specially with AWS
- One of the popular Machine Learning technologies such as TensorFlow, Keras, ScikitLearn, H20.ai, MXNet, Caffe, Gluon etc.
- RESTAPI and services
- 5+ years of experience in specialized areas such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, NLP, Optimization, Probabilistic Inference, Information Retrieval, Recommendation Systems
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores
- Direct involvement in working with large volumes of data and building, deploying and measuring in production environment
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Apache NiFi, Informatica, Talend, DataStage, Alteryx, etc. is a plus
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Hands-on experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases: Redshift, Snowflake, DynamoDB, Neo4J, MongoDB, Cassandra, DataStaX, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of / experience with multi/cross/omni-channel CX is a plus
Profile: Embedded/ROS Engineer
Masters in Electrical/Electronics/ Computer Science or an equivalent Mathematics field + Machine Learning Background
5+ years of industry experience
Good grasp of classical or modern controls
Experience with model predictive control, numerical optimization, or estimation theory
Experience writing Python and C++ in a production environment
Experience with ROS/Autonomous Navigation/Path Planning
Hands-on experience in robotic and/or autonomous navigation system design and implementation
Experience working in embedded hardware industry
Adaptability and Flexibility
Openness to work in Unstructured Environments
Take algorithms from conception to implementation and deployment
Knowledge of Micro controllers, PCB boards and assembling hardware components
Implement fast reliable code (Python, C++, Linux)
Knowledge of SDLC & Agile Development
Work with existing code base to optimize performance
Excellent knowledge and practical application of robotic path planning, motion planning and decision making algorithms (A*, RRT, CC-RRT etc.)
Conceptualize, prototype, test, and launch cutting-edge autonomous navigation features
Knowledge of vehicle modeling and dynamics, motion prediction, and kinematics
Knowledge of control theory and applications
Knowledge of localization algorithms (SLAM, probabilistic filters), vehicle state estimation, dead reckoning.
Candidates having knowledge of Swarm Intelligence will be preferred.
Perks and Benefits
As per the industry standards
Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing, Industrial Automation, Research
Profile: Mechanical Engineer
Job Role :
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (Mechanical)
Location :PAN India
Salary : As per Industry norms
Experience : Freshers can also apply
CODE, A company profile
Center of Digital Excellence (CODE) is a private limited company working in EdTech business domain in the field of Robotics, IOT, Aerodynamics, and 3D Printing.
CODE does have associations with NITI Aayog, National Education Foundation (USA) and Electronics Skill Sector Council (ESSI)
Job Description: MechanicalTrainer
The main goal is to improve student learning in STEAM and to inspire students to consider careers in the math and sciences. We also want to build a strong program so that our students can eventually participate in Robotics International competitions.
Collaborate with a certified teacher and co-teach Mechanical & 3-D classes to elementary school/college students
Learn how to Design components utilizing 3-D modeling software. (SolidWorks)
Document the students’ individual and group progress throughout the program.
Support students via online training module as per required
Required: Familiar with design softwares ((2D & 3D), AutoCAD, UG, CATIA, Solid works)
Required: strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work with elementary-aged children in a co-teaching capacity, Good communication and soft skills, Good public speaking skills
Preferred : computer science/math/science/engineering background and/or experience with robotics
Preferred: experience working with children and urban communities
Ready to Relocate (PAN India).
Ready to Travel
Profile: Android Engineer
- Proficiency in Android
- Understanding of Android’s best practices for application development.
- Experience in design and development of Android application(s) requiring integration with Web Services.
- Experience in leading development projects.
- Understanding of Testing Methodology used in Mobile Domain.
- Understanding of available framework(s) for application development on Android platform.
- Well versed in developing applications for either mobile devices or Digital Out of Home Installations through your domain expertise in one or more of the following focus areas:
- Android Development – Excellent working knowledge on Android Studio, Android SDK, Java, Gradle, J2EE and open source frameworks like Volley, Retrofit
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Widgets and social APIs integration will be an added advantage- Strong coding skills in Java, good knowledge on web services, SOAP, JSON, REST, XML
- Industry experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, package implementation, and interactive design and architecture
- Responsible for design and architecture of the project and works with user experience design team, business analysts, and clients to create the needed requirements artifacts
Roles & Responsibilities:
Must be able to facilitate Technical discussion, decision making and alternatives or different approaches.
Should participate in scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives, review and daily stand-ups.
Should understand basic fundamentals of iterative development.
Should understand and honor the commitments to customer made by a development team.