Learn. Develop. Master
Through Code Alpha program, we also facilitate career guidance for our interns.
We help you create your own professional identity by the following approach.
- Once a week one to one meeting with the project managers to evaluate and monitor the progress and identify the top skill of the intern.
- Focus more on their strengths and utilize it in the projects.
- Towards the end of the internship, interns will receive certificates highlighting their skills identified through the strength assessment process.
- Work with the interns to set up SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-bound) goals/actions pertaining to the project.
- Help interns identify their career options based on their strengths.
We will provide support to build
- Cover letter
- Virtual workshops will be conducted by industry experts on the importance of professional presence in the digital world.
- Assistance in creating successful profiles in the professional network online and providing recommendations.
- Preparation: Our mentors will help the interns turn their strengths and skills identified in the internship to success stories that can be offered to the employers.
- Mock: Conduct mock interviews to prepare the interns to face their potential employers in the future.
- Market Trends: Industry experts will provide workshops on the current market trends and skills that are the need of the hour.
- Corporate etiquette: Interns will be introduced to the corporate work culture to develop their organizational skills.
- Feedback: Timely feedback sessions will be held by their seniors or managers on their progress.
- Interns will be part of CODE ALPHA LinkedIn community to encourage knowledge sharing.
- Events/webinars/conferences with potential employers to create opportunities for professional development. (subject to covid-19 situation).
- CODE ALPHA Ambassador – Interns can choose to be the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) between CODE and their respective universities and organizations by organizing seminars, workshops, contests, and so on. Certificates will be provided for these ambassadors for showcasing their organizational skills.
- Top performing interns will be interviewed and telecasted in social channels.
All you need to do
You need to take an online assessment to test your skills with respect to the career field.
- Technical Interview: Technical Leaders will have a discussion with you on your technical expertise.
- Project Manager Interview: Senior Management will have a discussion with you on your behavioral competencies.
- HR Interview: This round will be about the Onboarding and Internship Program.
You will be inducted into the company on your confirmed start date.